About the Wine and Warriors Event
Emcee and Veteran Supporter Extraordinaire
You won’t believe the laughter and fun when Paul Wozniak comes on stage for the Healing Warriors Program famous “As American As Pie Auction”!
Paul is fast, funny and someone walks away with prize pies! FUN! Paul Wozniak is a Realtor® with RE/MAX Alliance in Fort Collins. Paul has been serving Colorado since 1998; first as a broadcaster, news anchor, writer, blogger, host, producer and documentarian; and since 2016, as a Realtor® helping people buy and sell residential homes.
Thank You to Our Partners
Get Connected Events
Inheritance of Hope
Elevations Credit Union
Dinner Sponsorships Available:
Each SPONSOR level receives logo placement, banner, event tickets and stage recognition plus inclusion of item in goody bag. Deliverables dependent upon sponsor level. Contact Janet Hatfield at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details and to become a sponsor.
Platinum Event $1500
Gold Dinner $1000 SOLD
Silver Appetizer or Entertainment $750
Bronze Wine, Auction, Awards or Dessert $500
PPE Drive Sponsorships Available:
Platinum N95 $1500 SOLD
Gold Face Shield $1000
Silver Nitrile Gloves $750
Bronze Hand Sanitizer $500
Please adhere to current state mask requirements. For everyone’s comfort and enjoyment, this is what we will be doing for screening:
1. Temperature Checks – we will be taking your temperature. Those with a reading of 100.4° F or more will be sent home to take care of themselves and asked to contact their primary care physician.
2. Pulse Oximetry Reading – we will be checking oxygen levels. Those below 90 will be asked to contact their primary care physician.
3. Hand washing/sanitizer – we will provide hand sanitizer stations.
4. Take-home kits – we are providing each person with their own kit which will include 1) face mask, 2) hand sanitizer, 3) individual stainless steel serving tong
5. Food service will consist of serving platters at the center of each table. Each person will have their own serving tongs to serve themselves.
6. Tables will be limited to 6 unless all are members of the same family.
7. We will have air cleaners running by the silent auction area.
8. Limited tickets – we will ensure everyone’s comfort and distancing with limited capacity.
9. Disposable Bidding paddles will be used for the Auction to eliminate reuse.
The venue is new and spacious. With the specialized Geo-Thermal Air Conditioning system, we are able to keep the big barn doors open and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors while dining on exquisite food and savoring delicious Sweetheart Winery wines. We are so looking forward to our end of summer Wine and Warriors event!