The Healing Warriors Program Healing Touch Internship program is designed to provide broader availability of professional, experienced Healing Touch practitioners in the front range area. This program will also enable Healing Touch apprentices to gain valuable experience in working with our Service Member community and the challenges they face with PTS, while receiving mentorship support for fulfillment of certification requirements.
Internships are open to:
• Healing Touch apprentices who have successfully completed Level 4
• Have completed 50 out of the 100 required sessions for Certification
• Are working with a qualified Mentor
• Have Personal Liability insurance
• Letter of Recommendation from their Mentor
• Will uphold Healing Touch protocol standards and demonstrate professional demeanor and comportment
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in techniques without looking at reference materials.
Interns are expected to commit to a 3 month relationship with HWP consisting of approximately 16 hours a month at the Healing Warriors Program clinic in Fort Collins, Colorado. Interns will report to the Healing Warriors Program, Director of Healing Touch, Jackie Cooper, who will provide oversight and mentorship throughout the internship. Jackie is a Healing Touch Certified Practitioner, and has completed the Mentor training program.
Please contact: Jackie Cooper, Director of Healing Touch at 970-776-VETS (8387) for more information.